Become a friend and Support the Atlantic Salmon TrustPublished: 13th January 2017 | Author: Fulling Mill
Fulling Mill is proud to support the Atlantic Salmon Trust. To learn more about the Atlantic Salmon Trust please visit their website: http://www.atlanticsalmontrust.org/. More information can be found below.
One of the most amazing – and moving – sights in nature is that of the mature Atlantic salmon leaping up waterfalls, weirs and fish passes on its way home to spawn. It’s a sight that can be guaranteed to fascinate onlookers, whether they fish or not. Indeed, for the non-angler, it may well be the first and only time they see salmon, and come to appreciate what a truly marvelous, brave and indomitable animal this is, and how it earned its Roman name: Salmo salar, salmon the leaper.
The Atlantic Salmon Trust urge you to make a donation to add to their funding and sponsorship of practical research programs tackling the problems wild Atlantic salmon and sea trout face today. We are dependent on generous donations to continue our work. Make no mistake. It will make a difference to your local wild Atlantic salmon and sea trout population!
How can you help?
There are a number of different ways you can help support the Atlantic Salmon Trust:
- 1.Making a Gift Aid donation, on which the Trust can reclaim Income Tax. If you sign a Gift Aid Declaration form, your donation will be worth almost a third more to us at no extra cost to you. This means that for every £1 you donate to us, we can claim an additional 28p from the Inland Revenue. (We can only reclaim tax from the Inland Revenue if you are a UK tax payer.)
- Making regular donations by Bankers Order (Part of the Gift Aid Donation form) helping the Trust to better plan our budget.
- By gifting stocks and shares to the Trust. You receive Capital Gains and personal tax relief on the value of your gift.
- By remembering the Trust in your will. A bequest to charity is free of Inheritance Tax.
- By contributing to our annual postal fishing auction.
- We have registered with www.givingabit.com who are partnered with over 1,200 shops that will pay us a donation every time you make a purchase. See below.
For more information on how to donate: Click here
Subscribe to the AST YouTube Channel for regular updates: Click here