WE’RE HIRING! PART-TIME GLOBAL SALES REPRESENTATIVES
PART-TIME GLOBAL SALES REPRESENTATIVES
Fulling Mill is widely recognised as a global leader in the manufacture of high-quality fishing flies. With a heritage that dates all the way back to the 1930s we have slowly but surely built a brand on the keystones of quality, value and service. Today we manufacture more than 2,500 flies across a range of sizes, all tied using the finest quality materials on the toughest, sharpest, hooks at our wholly owned manufacturing facility in Kenya. We NEVER subcontract any manufacturing of fishing flies, so we know exactly who made them, when and with what.
At Fulling Mill our range of flies never stands still. Sure, we have all the old favourites in stock but we also love developing fresh and exciting new patterns. Since our flies are designed by Fishermen for Fishermen (and don’t think we are excluding Fisherwomen here!) we just love trying out something new.
We are looking for experienced, independent, sales agents/reps to fly the flag for Fulling Mill and liaise with both our existing and new dealers in specific regions across the globe. Successful candidates will
- Service existing dealer relationships within the target region as well as create new ones
- Distribute catalogues and product information accordingly
- Exhibit samples to our regional dealers so they can best understand our new products prior to their release
- Oversee the roll-out of Point of Sale (POS) installations in key retail spaces across the target region
- Work with the dealers to produce any key ranges of flies as required with the full back up of the Fulling Mill tech development team
What you’ll need to succeed
You will have a sound knowledge of and a good existing relationship with the key dealers of game fishing equipment in your region. You can build relationships easily and your ability to follow up on customers’ questions and concerns is second to none. Your attention to detail is key.
Successful candidates will receive a commission based remuneration package linked to the dealer sales achieved, including those made to dealers whom we already deal with. This will be accompanied by a generous bonus scheme should certain, mutually agreed, targets be met.
We are looking to appoint key Sales Agents/Reps in the following Countries/Regions. Some regions may require more than one agent.
- New Zealand
To Apply please contact Roly Peto – email@example.com